Shipping & Delivery
After receiving your order, Bibi Bijoux will ship your order within 1-3 days. You will be informed about the expected delivery date. Your order will be packed with the utmost care and sent to your specified delivery address. Shipping costs are charged at £3.95.
Returns & Replacements
All our jewellery is manufactured with great care from the best materials, and we at Bibi Bijoux want to keep our customers satisfied in every aspect. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service in case an unexpected problem with one of the articles arises and we can assure you that our customer service will do everything to solve the problem as soon as possible.
In case of damage, items can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Should you wish to return or exchange any of our jewellery then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8959 3762.
Please send any returns by registered mail, this helps with tracking for both our returns department and your peace of mind.
Bibi Bijoux, No 4 Courtyard House, The Ridgeway, London, NW7 4BF
After receiving your return in our returns department, we will process the return request within two weeks.
You can contact our customer service in case you have questions. You can contact us by phone Monday - Friday from 09.00 am until 17.00. All queries placed on working days by e-mail to email@example.com will be answered within 48 hours.
Although Bibi jewellery is made of the highest quality, we urge all of our customers to read the following guidelines to ensure your items look and feel great to wear day after day.
- We advise keeping your jewellery clean with a silver cloth or specialist jewellery wipes/products (always read the label before applying).
- Only our silver items can also be cleaned with water and soap and dried with a soft cloth, or a silver cloth can be used. Note: this excludes all types of leather.
- We suggest you remove all jewellery for sleeping, sports and exercise including Yoga and Swimming.
- We don't advise wearing your jewellery to the beach to avoid damage from oils, sea water and sand.
- Avoid spraying fragrances or products such as hairspray close to your jewellery.
- When you're not wearing you jewellery, we suggest that you keep it in its own Bibi bag or box to prevent tangling or damage with other items or household chemicals etc...
- Never use harsh cleaning chemicals on your Bibi jewellery.
- Your piece of Bibi jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty.