Shipping & Delivery
After receiving your order, Bibi Bijoux will ship your order within 1-3 days. You will be informed about the expected delivery date. Your order will be packed with the utmost care and sent to your specified delivery address.
Shipping costs are charged for at a flat rate of £3.95.
Returns & Replacements
All our jewellery is manufactured with great care from the best materials, and we at Bibi Bijoux want to keep our customers satisfied in every aspect. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service in case an unexpected problem with one of the articles arises and we can assure you that our customer service will do everything to solve the problem as soon as possible.
In case of damage, items can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order.
If you want return or exchange an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8959 3762.
Please send any returns by registered mail, so it's traceable.
Bibi Bijoux London
No 4 Courtyard House, The Ridgeway, London, NW7 4BF
After receiving your return in our returns department, we will process the return request within two weeks.
You can contact our customer service in case you have questions. You can contact us by phone Monday - Friday from 09.00 am until 17.00. All queries placed on working days by e-mail to email@example.com will be answered within 48 hours.
Although Bibi jewellery is made of the highest quality, please take good care of it.
Please read the following guidelines on how to maintain your jewellery. If you follow them your purchase will last longer.
- Keep your Bibi jewellery clean with the silver cloth.
- Only our silver items can also be cleaned with water and soap and dried with a soft cloth, or a silver cloth can be used. Note: this excludes all types of leather.
- Don’t wear your jewellery while you're sleeping.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while doing sports.
- Don't wear your Bibi Jewellery on the beach, in the shower or during swimming.
- Don’t spray perfume or hairspray on your jewellery.
- Avoid contact with make-up and chemical cleaning products.
- When you're not wearing you jewellery, keep in its own Bibi bag or box, so it won't damage.
- Never use chemicals of any sort to clean your Bibi jewellery.
Your piece of Bibi jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty and comes in a beautiful pink cloth Bibi pouch.